Thursday, July 26, 2012

Roasted Summer Vegetables ~ Guest Post for Badger Girl Learns to Cook

I know it's miserably hot in most places right now. Here in Boston we've had some skaachaas (scorchers) as well. We've also had a few insane thunderstorms. And that is the perfect time to take all those gorgeous fresh vegetables you've got in the fridge and slow roast them down into fragrantly soft deliciousness perfect for spreading on a panini. To read more about this lovely layered treat please check out my guest post on Badger Girl Learns to Cook right here.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yum! This looks lovely. A trip to the Farmer's Market tomorrow will get me what I need to make it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! If you have a question that requires a personal response please email me using the information located on the Contact page. Thank you for reading and happy cooking!